YOU ALREADY KNOW THAT ENGLISH IS FRUSTRATING
IF COMMUNICATION IN ENGLISH IS A BARRIER,
JUST SAY “!AYÚDAME, GRINGO!”
If your hope, today, is to FIND A BETTER JOB or SOLVE A PROBLEM by writing a letter, communication may be a very real challenge:
- ENGLISH IS:
- CONFUSING & DIFFICULT
- WRITING WELL IN ENGLISH IS:
- COMPLICATED & FRUSTRATING
- The AYUDAME GRINGO TEAM can eliminate the confusion by translating your thoughts, addressing you challenges and even introducing you to your future boss, in YOUR VOICE and in PERFECT, PERSUASIVE ENGLISH. We like to say GRINGO STYLE.
- Our communication skills come as a result of 40 years experience writing and thinking like a BILINGUAL BOSS while:
- Reviewing thousands of resumes
- Interviewing countless job applicants
- Managing businesses in Construction, Manufacturing, Restaruant & Sales
- Specializing in Customer/Client Relations, Career Counseling & Problem Solving
WHY WRITE A LETTER TO SOLVE A PROBLEM?
- With a perfectly scripted letter, you can create solutions by stating your case in a letter that answers all of your antagonist’s questions and objections in advance.
- Solve ongoing problems with Teachers, Doctors, Landlords, Neighbors, Agencies, etc.
HOW CAN A LETTER HELP LAND A JOB?
- A poorly written resume will never get you a job, but a carefully crafted letter of introduction and a keyword optimized resume can open doors that will leave your competition in the waiting room.
- A simple clear letter of introduction is an excellent way to say “Hello. This is what I have done and this is what I can do as part of your company.” The letter is a time saver for a Boss and tells them you deserve special consideration. Most of you competition will either write a letter poorly or not at all.
A SHORT, SIMPLE LETTER AND RESUME CAN MAKE A BIG DIFFERENCE WITH ANY EMPLOYER! IT’S NOT REQUIRED, BUT HAVING ONE MAKES YOUR APPLICATION STAND OUT IN THE CROWD.
IT’S LIKE WEARING A TIE TO AN INTERVIEW. IT’S NOT EXPECTED, BUT IT IS CERTAINLY APPRECIATED AND RESPECTED.