You can have everything in life you want,

If you will just help other people get what they want.”

 Zig Ziglar

Welcome to my favorite resources section, a curated list of the tools, programs and websites that I have found to be personally and professionally beneficial.I offer these suggestions in hopes of accelerating your own learning curve and by introducing you to a generous group of experts who are eager to provide answers and assistance.
Before digging into the awesome resources I know and trust, an important disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links, which means that if you choose to make a purchase, I will earn a small commission, at no additional cost to you.  As with any purchase, please do not spend any money on any products unless you feel you need them or that they will help you achieve your goals.
Kind Regards,
 David

LEARN SOMETHING & SHARE SOMETHING

 

 

   

 

WHICH WORDPRESS

   

 

TRELLO – THE CYBER ORGANIZATIONAL SOLUTION

CANVA-FREE GRAPHIC DESIGN TOOL

ROYALTY FREE PHOTOS & IMAGES

FIVERR.COM

GRAMMARLY

SCRIVENER WORD PROCESSING SOFTWARE FOR ALL WRITERS

LEARN SCRIVENER FAST!

ONE WAY IS THE HEMINGWAY

AMAZON KINDLE UNLIMITED

 

AMAZON AUTHOR CENTRAL

KINDLE DIRECT PUBLISHING

CREATESPACE

SMASHWORDS

SMASHWORDS IS THE LEADING ALTERNATE TO AMAZON FOR eBOOK PUBLICATION. While estimates vary,  it is evident that Amazon garners anywhere from 50% to 70% of all current global eBook sales.  That being said, there remains another important piece of the marketing pie, the other 30% to 50% that Amazon is not servicing.  

Enter SmashWords, the leading resource for independently published eBooks.  The Smashwords Meatgrinder process prepares and distributes eBooks in various formats to many of those neglected markets, including: iBooks, Barnes & Noble, Kobo, The Smashwords Store and libraries everywhere, to name a few. 

LEAVING 50% OF THE SALES MARKET UNTAPPED, SIMPLY BECA– USE AMAZON DOESN’T DELIVER THERE, IS FAULTY LOGIC. I’m just sayin’…

SELF-PUBLISHING: The BASICS & BEST PRACTICES

I am always pleased to discover that the most successful content

creators are the most generous with their techniques, processes,

challenges and successful solutions. Join me inside to meet and

learn from the best of today’s Bestselling Authors and Content Creators. 

AUTHORS WHO SHOW WHAT THEY KNOW

 

D’VORAH LANSKY

KATHLEEN GAGE

 

 

From My Author, Keynote Speaker and Coaching Friend,
Kathleen Gage.
For my friends with dreams of becoming Author, Speaker and/or Coach, as well. 
 

KATIE DAVIS

 

 

 

KATIE DAVIS is  a principal member of the INSTITUTE CHILDREN’S LITERATURE,
a Number One Bestselling Author and Educator in the art of  writing, specifically for children.
 Katie’s podcasts, “The Institute of Children’s Literature” and my favorite “Brain Burps” give
actionable insight into the process of “How To Write” quality and marketable Children’s Books.
In addition to providing excellent information, Katie is a stitch! 

SANDRA BECKWITH

THINKIFIC – CREATE YOUR ONLINE COURSE

PODCAST A-B-C's to X-Y-Z's

 

Time tested tips from the most

successful and effective Podcasters

 

LIBSYN FOR PUBLISHING YOUR PODCAST

COACHES WHO'VE  BEEN THERE, DONE THAT AND PAY IT FORWARD

 

DAVE JACKSON – SCHOOL OF PODCAST

DAVE CHESSON – THE KINDLEPRENEUR

The KINDLEPRENEUR, is the Go-T0-Guy for all things Kindle.  

For the best publishing and eBook marketing advice and apps, count on Dave Chesson to bring it and break it down. 

MENTORS WHO MAKE IT DAILY

 

MENTORS TO MODEL ON YOUTUBE

 

BRILLIANT BLOGS FULL OF VALUE

 

CLIFF RAVENSCRAFT ( ADDING TO A PAGE OF PODCAST MENTORS.

 

JOANNA PENN – THE CREATIVE PENN

 

MEL ROBBINS – THE 5 SECOND RULE

 

PAUL G. BRODIE – BRODIE.EDU -9 BOOKS /9 BESTSELLERS

 

iTUNES